- These are the standard terms and conditions for the GOtv “Chop Life” Campaign conducted or promoted by or in association with MultiChoice Nigeria Limited (“MCN”)..
- The competition is not open to:
2.1 directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of MultiChoice Nigeria Limited, its affiliates or any supplier of goods or services in connection with the campaign;
- The competition is open to all GOtv Subscribers on the GOtv Plus and MAX bouquet.
- To be eligible for the campaign new GOtv Subscribers are required to:
4.1 buy a GOtv decoder at N4300 and get a pack of indomie hungry man size instantly. 4.2 buy a GOtv decoder at N4300 (get a pack of indomie hungry man size instantly), pay an additional 1-month subscription on GOtv Plus and qualify for a raffle draw to win kitchenware.
- The terms of the campaign applicable to existing GOtv Subscribers are:
5.1 Pay for 1 month on GOtv Plus get a pack of indomie hungry man size instantly. 5.2 Pay for 2-months subscription on GOtv Plus, get a pack of indomie hungry man size instantly and qualify for a raffle draw to win kitchenware. 5.3 Upgrade to GOtv MAX, get a pack of indomie hungry man size instantly and qualify for a draw to win kitchenware.
- The campaign will commence and remain valid from 29 November 2017 to 17 January 2018.
- Raffle draws for the kitchenware will hold every week of the campaign period and Winners will be notified by means of their contact details in MCN’s database.
- Existing GOtv Subscribers must possess a functional decoder at the subscriber’s own cost which must remain functional for the period of the campaign.
- MCN reserves the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the campaign or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which we deem necessary. In the event of such variation, postponement, suspension or cancellation, the Subscriber agrees to waive any rights, interests and expectations that you may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against MCN and its affiliates.
- MCN may invite the Subscriber to participate in any of our marketing activities, to appear in person in the electronic media and/or the print media, for presentation as recipients of promotion prizes and/or to endorse, promote or advertise any of our goods or services, for which no fee, royalty or other compensation will be payable.
- MCN and its affiliates will not be responsible, and disclaim all liability, for any loss, liability, injury, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by your participation in the campaign or the acceptance and/or use by you, or your partner (if applicable), of any prize, or by any action taken by us or any of our affiliates in accordance with the terms and conditions.
- Without limitation, MCN and its affiliates are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failure or malfunction, traffic congestion (whether physical, or on the Internet, telephone lines or at any service provider, web site or other device or medium), or any combination thereof, or any other technical or other problems.
- These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of contract and dispute resolution in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.